I started out with a clear glass candle holder, craft glue, sticky tape and a whole bunch of GLITTER!
Bringing the jack-o-lantern to life:
- I cut out a sticky tape stencil to protect the areas I didn't want orange.
- Mix gold and bronze glitter with a generous amount of craft glue, it is important to remember you can always add more glitter later.
- Paint the glass all over.
- To get better coverage I poured dry glitter over the glue mixture then mixed it all together with my finger to make it look more eve
- Leave to dry overnight.
- When the body is dry paint the glue onto the eyes and mouth with a small paint brush or the nozzle and pour dry glitter onto the areas one at a time to avoid the glitter sticking in unwanted areas.You can usually blow most of the excess glitter off.