Thursday, October 4, 2012

The things we do for love....

This week it's my mum's big 5-0! To help out with prep I went with her to IKEA before uni the other day....

This is what I had for lunch.....

It tasted about as good as it looked- for all the hullabaloo about the 'world famous meatballs' they tasted like cheap skinless sausages. Thank goodness for mashed potato! I also got a side salad, sans dressing, which was in a 3L pump bottle and was a weird fluoro colour.

The whole thing WAS under $10, mainly because I only had $10, but it was no Tra Mi.

If you are ever stranded and hungry in the desert of IKEA maybe opt for the lamb shank and cous cous...apparently that is world famous too, according the to continual announcements through out the store... Or hold out for Harry's Cafe de Wheels now conveniently down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment