Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh Em Gee


I am sooo bored! This is ridiculous... slow recovery is one thing but not doing anything is not RECOVERY!!!

And it's only going to get worse as I become less of an attraction to family and friends and more of 'just Lauren' again.

I'm pretty excited as tomorrow I can walk for 15 minutes! it's going to be soo great. Slightly annoying is that I have to wait for someone to be home/not busy to supervise me... Aaannyway in order to keep my mind active I have of course started looking for ways to entertain myself.

1. Knitting (round 2) It's the same scarf, and still looks awkwardly wobbly but hopefully not noticeable when worn.
2. Sewing - starting with pillow cases, starting to move up to door stop, maybs some quilting we shall see...
3. Book - der Just have to find one. I really wanted to read the Book Thief but alas I cannot find where I put it!

Anyway, while I am EXTREMELY bored there are some percs (see above... pretty schweeet! Chocolate bouquet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment