Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things to do not moving:



1. Not get fat.

With the inability to open heavy drawers and doors eating is no longer a viable time waster.

2. Not get fit.

Not moving surprisingly means your are in more pain than bliss. Your muscles waste away or become tight and after a whole day of not moving, even in various states of rest, sitting is not a fulfilling way to pass time.

3. Knitting

More pro-active than the other listed activities... yet not much more rewarding, especially when you amazingly add a new stitch every row.

4. Crying

Not so fun but it happens a lot because of the above listed activities. I'm so bored. So over being reliant on everyone. I wish I could walk up-stairs, I wish I could wear a bra, I wish I could look half decent not like I've just gotten out of bed every minute of every day.

5. Facestalking

BORING. I don't care what you are doing? I don't want to know because inevitably it's more exciting than sitting here on this B-E-A-UTIFUL couch.

6. Internet Shopping

Easy. Also gives me an opportunity to think of things to do next week - if the merchandise arrives on time. PLEASE ARRIVE PLEASE!!!

7. Crafts

THAT'S WHAT STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!! PLEASE ARRIVE MERCHANDISE! I plan on making pillow cases and monsters and not just sitting here! PLEASE!!

8. Reading

I can't find my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment