Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bus from Hell!


Because I'm cheap and waiting waaaay too late to book the Eurostar Oli and Ihad to get an over night bus to Paris, I was pretty optimistic about this,having caught overnight busses in Asia and South America I just assumed thiswould be a breeze.. anyway because we were getting the bust we had the wholeday to wonder around London again, trying to squeeze in everything.


London put on a show (even though I didn't see a show) and it again was justtoo fantastic. The bus to Paris was not. It was hell. WORST. IDEA. EVER!

But please do enjoy my pictures of the last ferry out of Dover at 2.30 AMand then again us pulling out of port in France at 3.50AM (spew) beforearriving in Paris at 8.15 having snatched about 4 hours of sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment