Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Status Update...


It is a lot harder than I initially thought to withdraw from the clutches of the modern social media. Not really because I don't feel exposed and like I'm wasting time but because in all honesty I only need a phone these days to look up maps when I inevitably get lost. And who would get to see my amazingly colourful photos of Melbourne graffiti?!



I'll tell you the truth. Today I faltered a bit.. I considered not leaving - after it took me approximately 45 minutes to download 6 of my 972 photos I thought, really this is just too hard. But I will persevere.

I like to think my friends will still make the effort to contact me even if it costs them 10c a message (or free with all these handy new phone chat things - technology these days!).

So although I haven't evacuated the mainstream (and I even updated my status about mundane problems like 3 crap cups of tea in a day... and added possibly the cutest video of a puppy I have ever seen) I am still on the journey!

It has been decided today. I want a Pomeranian... see below.


PS I may or may not have also "liked" Boo (above) on facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment