Sunday, January 29, 2012

Preppin'


Apologies for my absence. Obviously after being so berated by the mundane repitition of exams I decided to dissapear for a little while. While I did have a famazing trip overseas with the boyf, I have since been busy preparing for a much more exciting venture...(this is the denial talking).

At the ripe old age of 22 I am being admitted for a valve replacement surgeory... tomorrow!

It's hard writing this down mainly because I'm getting rather nervous so usually I would be laughing at the end of every sentence or you know... word haha (case and point).

I would give you an educational break down but I don't really have one, plus what I do know I don't really want to think about. But feel free to google - just don't tell me haha.

Now excuse me while I deliver a urine test... yum

No comments:

Post a Comment