Saturday, October 30, 2010

About Little Lauren

Hi!

My name is Lauren.

I am passionate, curious, and an excellent time waster.

My top 3 Time wasting activities include:
  1. Eating
  2. Cooking
  3. Crafting
I love all three! But my passions are not limited... I can be swayed, you may see me dabble in some fashion, books, exercise (probably not exercise).

When I'm not blogging or passionately time wasting, I continue to juggle part time work and full time study!

I'm currently studying law, already having a degree in politics under my belt, and have a tendency to disappear around exam periods and general moments of high stress. During these tumultuous times I tend to waste my time on very unimportant things like study, staring into space, or posting funny pictures.
 
I work at a book Agency as a marketing assistant doing everything from making tea to running an online store and facebooking (for work).

I go out most weekend and eat copious amounts with my friends and family, if I love a place I feel the experience should be shared so I pen little reviews. As I am not a culinary critic I don't think it's my place to publish negative feedback on eateries, so I only share the places I think are exceptional. I cook on most Tuesdays and Thursdays - my repertoire is slowly expanding... I'm working on my issues with seasoning.

I haven't yet decided what I will do when I grow up... next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment